Thank you so much to Sara for tagging me to do this one. These are some really fun questions so let’s get into the tag.
RULES FOR ‘THE LIEBSTER AWARD’
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you are asked.
- Nominate few other bloggers for the award and inform them.
- Create ten interesting questions to be answered by them.
What’s your favorite song right now?
Angela by the Lumineers. I could Listen to this song on repeat forever.
Who’s one (or more) of your auto-buy authors?
I rarely auto-buy authors but I can see myself reading all of Rainbow Rowell and Leigh Bardugo’s published works in my lifetime.(ignore the fact that I haven’t read Wonder Woman: Warbringer and Runaways yet)
Where’s one place you’d love to travel?
I’m not one for travel but I would LOVE to go to Prague. I blame the Daughter of Smoke and Bone for my obsession with the city.
If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definetly fantasy it’s already 75% of my reading so it wouldn’t be a stretch to make it all I read.
What was your last five-star book?
The Queen of the Tearling (I will have a gushing review on my blog sometime soon.
Paperback, hardcover, or ebook?
I’m currently going to boaring school so dragging piles of physical books to school and back every term is very impractical. Ebooks are the easiest way to consume books at the moment
What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
My reviews. I put a lot of effort into them and I think (hope!) it reads that way. They are also the funnest things to write.
Are you involved at all with booktube or bookstagram?
I watch a ton of booktube but I don’t see myself in front of a camera any time soon. I don’t have Instagram so I’m not involved in that side of the community.
What are three things that people might not know about you?
- When I was four I had minor eye surgery to correct my squint.
- I have lived in 6 countries (Botswana, the US, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Sudan and South Africa).
- I once helped dissect a meerkat during a school trip.
What’s something you hope to have accomplished in ten years?
I don’t have very long term goals. In ten years I can see myself working for a publishing house, or maybe getting a PhD buthesis those aren’t fixed goals
Questions From Me:
1. What is the least rated book you’ve ever read according to Goodreads?
2. Do you prefer reading outdoors or indoors?
3. What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
4. Do you listen to audiobooks often? If so what’s your favorite one?
5. Do you prefer series or stand-alone. Why did you prefer one over the other?
6. How do you decide what books to read next? Are you more of a mood reader or do you have a strict TBR?
7. What is your perfect Saturday afternoon.
8. What social media platform do you spend the most time on?
9. Are there any authors you’d like to meet in person?
10. Name a book you’d like to reread soon.